Practical Training in Search Engine Optimization
Course: Practical Training in Search Engine Optimization
Duration: 2 Months
Days: 2 Days a week
Delivery Method: Classroom & Online (Both options available)
Fee: Call for more information ( Govt. funding options also available)
Why Search Engine Optimization?
Having the fact that the benefits of adding Search Engine Optimization to your skill set are clear, Search Engine Optimization is not. Few years ago, Search Engine Optimization was straightforward: Use keywords on your webpages and in your metadata, and then get ranked by Google as a result.
Today Search Engine Optimization requires knowing which keywords to put the emphasis on by researching and analyzing, writing long content, building webpages, knowing how to use paid ads, getting clicks on the search results page—oh, and using keywords, although Google now takes a contextual rather than literal approach to keyword usage on the part of the searcher.
For all the above-mentioned reasons, Search Engine Optimization is something that should be learned through a formal means like a certification program rather than on-the-job.
Importance of Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is of important due to the following reasons:
- Gives you the skills you need to improve your Digital Marketing.
- Tells you how you would boost your credibility.
- Search Engine Optimization assists you to earn more high-quality traffic to your website. Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing offers hyper-targeted tools.
- Search Engine Optimization targets every stage of your buying funnel
- Search Engine Optimization generates more leads, sales, and market share for your business
Essential Elements of Search Engine Optimization
Essential Elements and Skills of Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn About Keywords
- Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
- Check The URL Structure
- Enable Breadcrumbs
- Gather Backlinks
Search Engine Optimization Content - Plan in 10 Steps
- Background about search engines optimization.
- The importance of Search Engine Optimization for any website
- Keyword Research Techniques and Tools.
- Writing great Title and Meta Tags.
- Developing Great Content.
- How to build high quality Links to your site.
- The Power of Blogging.
- Understanding Local Search.
- Google Day (Proper use of AdWords, Analytics,
- Webmaster Tools, Google+)
Why Search Engine Optimization training
- An Search Engine Optimization course is usually a certified program that allows you to study and dive into one or many aspects of Search Engine Optimization.
- An Search Engine Optimization certification is usually an additional educational experience you can enjoy after having gone through some Search Engine Optimization courses.
- Search Engine Optimization certifications usually offer advanced Search Engine Optimization training and help learners become experts in the field of Search Engine Optimization.
- By efficiently developing their skills so as to improve search engine rankings, increase overall website traffic, or even optimize for specific, targeted keywords.
Why KBM Media Solutions
KBM Media Solutions are experts in preparing the candidates in Digital Media Experts.
Our strong links with the top employers make it easier for us to place our candidates into apprenticeship straight after the training.
- One to One Training with Expert Tutor Support
- High Quality Practical Hands-on Training
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Professional CV Writing Support
- Interview Preparation
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Regular job market awareness sessions
- Work placement and reference to employers
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Professional Digital Skills Experts
- Hands on training using various software, practices, exercises and case studies
- 100% Practical Training on real company files
- Multiple locations
- We stay in touch with you, post the training, and support your progression and career growth with guidance and references as required
KBM Digital Skills Portfolio
- KBM has vast experience of Digital Skills Trainings in the UK and Europe
In our portfolio we have the following achievements:
- 1000+ learners trained with Erasmus+ funding for Digital Inclusion Training Programs
- 1500+ learners trained with Facebook funding for Digital Skills Training Program
- 100+ learners trained with PSDF funding for Skills for Jobs Training Program
- 250+ learners being trained with BT funding for Skills for Tomorrow Training Program
- 125+ learners being trained with Google
Don’t miss this great opportunity to avail these professional courses
Hurry up! Limited spaces available
To book your free consultation
Call:020 3880 7645